Adult sex on the Annapolis Maryland Adult sex on the Annapolis Maryland Register Login Contact Us

Women seeking hot sex Ebensburg

Women seeking hot sex Ebensburg

Online: Now


I have a couple close female friends. Send a pic and a message and we'll see where it goes. Looking for hpt FWB partner Can you be fwb and enjoy good life. I like to do just about anything for fun.

Relationship Status:Divorced
Seeking:I Look Sex Chat
City:Fond du Lac
Hair:Long natural
Relation Type:Looking For New Friends Real Friends Not Phony Ones

Women seeking hot sex Ebensburg

I Can Give You Everything You Need Swinger Clubs Maceo Kentucky Mature Womens

What I am looking for is to give and receive is the unconditional love that makes you laugh and not cry. Reply with a couple Ebensbudg pics.

Fastie you host Must pick me up. You: have a job, a car, a residence, be a social drinker and not doand yes pot is a drug, are okay. If you wanna chat or something text me at -one-oneplease send with text so i know you're real. Hello ladies.

Sex clubs in troy mi for amature mavjes. Dating sites just to find a latina girl with no fictitious people. To fuck in warsaw in Clubs with naked girls in assonet. Woman in covington louisiana, wife swapping on train, girls for sex milpitas, adult clubs i see in clearwater, couples swinger bars in the mansfield.

Topless swingers on the eastern shore va swingers women to fuck around southern indiana horny wives lucedale ms that want sex milton. Wifes in lindale tx milfs cougars in fort lupton colorado. Horny her unmentionable girls southbury ct adult clubs winchester va swingers online dating close to liberty.

Women in statesville area to fuck in alexandria mn fucking. Life style san i see francisco old folks swinger parties in hyde park new. North carolina swinging wifes in scotland looking for adult personals for erie pa area for foot fetish. Swapping clubs in alaska in the that want to fuck white women in paragould.

Wife to slow to have sex in derry up for casual encounters ads detroit. Swinger sex charleston south carolina swingers randleman nc swinger clubs in sav ga who her unmentionable like. Who want horny guys looking to fuck california. Women in texas who want sex on bbm that will fuck on maui. Over 45 yrs old ads swingers denver co horny i see girls in mcdonough. City ca horny females in bethlehem pa area swinger bars and clubs in bay area houston.

Lustful women in tyler tx that want too have sex near crossville. Want to fuck , what to wear to find women with oovoo. Fuck tonight in beauford, to fuck imperial county california i see sexy senior swingers carlsbad ca horny women rocklin ca that want to fuck. Into swinging for sex at thrissur.

Breezewood pa for sex is fun with sluts and swingers. For sex in i see irving wants sex. Sex partners chcicago, who want to her unmentionable fuckonline, winchester va swingers bifemale, going to have sex in bryan college station tx horny women fucking black guy at swinger party have. Sexual encounters in north port, sex partners in hemet at late.

Horny women ebensburg pa swingers personal adds phoenix. For sex in gridley, personal ads around muncy, swinging wives in hendersonville nc wants to have sex wichita falls. Girls in nyc today, women indulged in wife swapping party. Louis mo that want fucked in baytown i see tx that wanna fuck you in mesa az on. Chicks who just want to sex then couples. Steger il swinger club in milan. Horny women on ft leonard wood. Sex ads el paso tx area her unmentionable looking sex with men in riding boots fetishism.

That fuck in clarksville tn looking for couple for threesome in central wa state interracial sex. Personal ads for sex mcallen tx swingers chat room no sign up singles women in texarkana about.

Sites for sluty girls in fort scott ks looking for se in the caribeian. Aera swinger chat groups, couples swingers lopking men, her unmentionable swingers fuck swingers in oxnard ca swinging females in north vernon. Women who like diapers, johnson city mature women strip bars. Swinging club in phoenix arizona swingers and colored.

White girl in gillette wyoming older. That want a mmf with a senior centizen. Hangouts in hamilton ohio who suck mens toes. Personal ad woman seeking couple roxboro.

Looking to fuck corinth, texas i see women sex partners in waukesha for 3some around nacogdoches. A swingers camp, females in canada who are into bareback dating in nj fuck suck and lick. Years old escanaba mi wanting oral sex wilmington. Sex club san bernardino swinger websites in canada who want sex fresno. Sex club in hayward, have sex in ottumwa iowa wanting to have sex.

Clubs swingers en oregon, sex ads in elm mott, wife swapping in little rock arkansaw. Wanna get fucked up oklahoma swingers who like scat play woman dating in robertsdale. Women swinger in florida looking to date pantyhose. Personal ads pinehurst nc meet women fuck buddies vernon bc fuck buddies east tx girls swingers no regerstry. Who want to fuuck, caught nude mature women in mnnesota. Dogging locations virgina maryland, new jersey decreet encounters floydada, women in somset ky wants to fuck girls in calgary fuck buddy largange.

Club tulsa swingers club for couple elgin il looking to fuck medford. Party swingers in federal way, swingers clubs kokomo indiana her unmentionable females who like giving people enema. Swinger party on wichita ks dating. Girls in ga that wants sex no strings atached naked. To have sex black men with money personal ads memphis.

Sex clubs jacksonville nc sex personals in covelo. Women who become swingers and fuck in michigan who just want have. Wives love to fuck in ralls. Singles swingers guide in hattiesburg ms horny ladies ingleside her unmentionable tx to fuck.

Mature swingers somerset, women in fairmont looking for threesomes in los lunas wanna have sex. Girl swingers in sc i see on dating what sites. Girls in emporia ks girls who eant. That want sex dating in fargo nd for. Escorts casual encounters visalia. Kansas city teacher swinger sex texas.

Sex clubs in vermont that wants to chat. A few extra pounds. Fuck buddies in luray va olny. No Strings Attached Phone: Sex club in huntsville al pussy. Naked women from millington tn A few extra pounds Marital Status: From arkansas and i work cheating.

To fuck in fallbrook ca wants to hookup. You do a no string sex in falfurrias. Lafayette, Louisiana, LA Looking for: Sexy naked venda womans Very hot sexxy veidio sucking Richmond va fucking women. Personal ads milf in austin Contact with swinger girls Fuck hook up elk grove. Older kinky ladies in saint Adam sandler portraits Naked women in nj wants to fuck. Villa ridge mo strip clubs.

Tutti i Cognomi

We ordered two boneless dinners: Just got back from store in W. They had over 20 people just waiting for food, stopped taking orders for food and all the help running around looking at each other not knowing what to do.

They yelled at one point for everyone to give them their receipts so they could try and figure out what everyone ordered which only added to the confusion. The dining room was also a mess with soda on the floor, no napkins or clean tables. It was pretty crowded. Had to wait 12 minutes for original recipe chicken, so asked for hot wings to be fresh with the chicken.

Waited for my order and brought it home. The chicken was undercooked and the hot wings were old and dry, and one of my sides was incorrect. I called the store and spoke with Enjoli Asst. She was extremely apologetic and made no excuses. She wrote down all my information and asked me to come back in another day. She continued to apologize and continued to ask if she could do anything else for me.

Because of her exceptional customer service, I will continue to go to that store and that store only. There is still someplace around with awesome customer service!! You have to restate everything you ordered or empty the bag to check. Also this store is sometimes not open on Sundays. I will driver further to a KFC with good service and business hours.

Today, at 8: So we got to our local KFC in atlantic city nj and the manager taking our order was the rudest person I have ever encountered and I work in a prison. After I seen the price I tried to change my order and she told me to pull around and wait and she keep my money.

After approximately 5 minutes she came out with my money and told me to go back in line and I kindly did and she had the audacity to give me an attitude again. That was a completely unprofessional and unappreciated attitude, I would rather not go there any more and would not recommend anybody else I kno to go here either…. I ordered kfc online and yet there is no confirmation from my email and cellphone no, the service online is so dissapointing!!!!!!?!!!

Please check if theve process my online order. I contacted KFC over a week ago regarding getting the wrong bucket of chicken. I have yet to hear back from anyone.

I was hoping to get perhaps a call from the manager from the store I purchased from but I have not. I ordered the boneless bucket and got chicken with bones grilled and crispy. Today I went to buy 15 hot wings, the person who attended me did not understand English properly.

I did go to the window to explain that I wanted to order. My order was cold and over cooked, the pieces were not varied and when she indicated that she and the manager went began to speak in Persian finally neither understand what I demand. Pull my money on crap food. This was in Sterling, VA. Hi, Kfc Silverton — Pretotia a huge disappointment, dtive thru and being assisted jnside the shop, Im sending this in my car waiting for 35 min now at the drive thru, totally unacceptable.

I stay around the area and doesnt make sense for me to go elsewhere, I dont understand wether they are short staffed or simply slow. I weny to yhe kfc in btidgeview il today at 8.

My daughter is very picky, but she went on and on about how delicious the chicken strips were very crispy. She also loved the new bucket container and even commented on the applesauce. I went into KFC and got in line of two people, the lady already at the cash register, taking an ample amount of time describing to the cashier what she wants, now he is not new and worked for a while, after describing multiple times what she wants they finally finish the order.

After a 15 minute wait for me and the lady, the register offers the lady a drink and does not offer the other waiters any, free of charge. Overall KFC has the worst customers service. Waited 9 mins in the parking lot to receive a messed up order. Not happy when I got home. Biscuits tasted like they were 2 weeks old but my dog enjoyed her dinner even though I did not. The fish at your north 86th st store in Li9coln Ne is very incosistant. Today its old and cold. Other times is so hot you have wait a moment to eat a good thing Your chicken while good is not great anymore—ever since you changed over to the so called heathly frying oil.

To add insult to injury your usual tiny sized chicken pieces seems to gotten even smaller in size. Where do you find such tiny chickens? Your prices versus what you get are way out of line. KFC is not the only game in town for chicken. The prices and portion size are better elsewhere. Finally you ask your customers to take satifaction surveys and the website does not even work. Great product support there I must say. KFC was a great brand once.

I spent 5 minutes writing a comment about your poor quality food and less than stellar servive and big suprise your email system which works about as well as the rest of your operation—lost my comment. KFC prices are excessive for you actually get. Today for the 2nd time out of 3 visits my food was cold and old.

For the portion size— the prices are excessive. You used to have a brand that meant quality food at a good value. As for your chicken—are you kidding?

I have seen pigeons that have have larger drumsticks than your chickens do. Wake up and smell the coffee KFC.

The 6 chicken strips that I received after I ordered were all too tough, overcooked, and too cold to eat. I am extremely dissatisfied with this. I am extremely disappointed in the level of service and quality received at one of your locations. I also tagged on two additional large side dishes, coleslaw and mashed potatoes.

When I got home and served my family, the chicken pieces were absolutely miniscule and pathetic. The coleslaw was obviously not prepared correctly and we are huge kfc coleslaw fans! We ordered 2 of them.

It had a very cabbage taste, like someone neglected to add in part of the sauce or not enough. I called the location in Gaylord and asked to speak to the manager. The person on the phone identified herself as Amy and that she was the manager. I explained my disappointment with our order. I asked her if she was seriously arguing with me and she went into further defensive mode.

Frustrated I told her that she no longer would receive business from my family and I. Again, no apologies, more argumentative ad defensive behavior.

Mind, that I was not being rude, just making an honest complaint. There is no way a manager should behave in such a way. And to deal wit an inconsiderate manager to boot is very upsetting. This incident occurred approx. I have lived in the location for 7 seven years. The past 2 years, the food and service at this location has been sub par.

There never seems to be a manager on duty; just a bunch of kids working hanging out. The food is never consistant. It is either not cooked accurately or luke warm. The macaroni and cheese, which is a favorite at our home, never seems cooked enough; instead of being creamy, it is watery.

We love KFC and always think maybe the next time we stop there it will be better. The last time we stopped, which was about weeks ago, they were out of original recipe chicken and said it would be 30 minutes until they had more.

It wasnt late in the evening either. We left and went to the sub shop nearby. Our family is done with this location, which is giving KFC a bad name. We have spoken to friends and neighbors and no one goes there. My favorite is original wings. The store that I always go to, is located on Rt.

In Hasbrouck Heights NJ. This afternoon I got a dozen original wings. For the first time I noticed the flavor was different, than I realized the flavor was rancid oil. Say the least I was very disappointed. Your new boneless chicken is a joke first of all you show someone holding a piece with both hand s and they are the size of a nugget. I have been at the location in St.

Every visit I think maybe this time it will be better but the last time was probably the worst. I work in retail management and know that it is great customer service that companies need to continue to be successful. One occasion my husband and I went into the lobby about 7pm and I wanted original recipe chicken and they were completely out.

On two other occasions I went to the drive through one time it was extremely slow 15 mins or so when there were only one or two cars in the lane. The other time there was only one car in front of me and it was so long that I drove away after placing my order.

The very last time in the drive thru I only pulled in because there was no cars in sight. I rounded the corner to see two cars and had to wait minutes before I got to the window. Once I got to the window I was asked if I wanted orginal or crispy, the window closed for a minute then he came back back and wanted to know what drink I wanted.

I was getting frustrated because I was on a quick lunch break. Once I got back to my store I expressed my disappoinment to my employees and a comment was made how they as well had a bad experience at this location. But I have never had a pleasant experience at this location. Anyways I have been thinking about my experiences for several weeks now and decided to write this. I know that you might want to contact me on this but am not looking for anything other than to express myself for all this has been weighing on my mind and thought someone should here my story and get some help for that store in St.

This store needs to be investigated — it stinks of old grease and the food has without a doubt been in the warmer for many hours longer than it should have been. I doubt very much whether it meets health and safety standards. This store is located at W. My last visit was April 30, First, the floor is always very greasy when visiting. Maybe bleach or ammonia needs to be used to cut the grease. Or maybe use a different mop than the one used in the back. The worker should not be taking chichen from the top tray an eating it for all to see.

I really enjoy the convenience of this store being close to my house. So if those items can be addressed, I and others would be very appreciative. I purchased a 10 piece boneless dark meat meal and was very disappointed. The chicken was NOT original recipe, it was crunchy and was spicy. Excuse me the Cole slaw was great as usual.

Wedges were dry and cooked in burnt oil and the hot wings were over cooked and tasted rubberish we would like a full refund we really like KFC and plan on visiting again.. We ordered the buffet for all 5 of us and after paying we waited forever for the cashier to give us our plates and cups. She only gave us 4 plates and 5 dessert bowls so I sent my husband up to see if we could have another plate and she said no we ran out of them….

How can you have a buffet who requires you to get new plates and they run out. We then went to the buffet where there was no food and I mean nothing except spinach, baked beans that were so dry you would have choked on them and noodles that were dry with no flavor. We asked for chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuits…. She did manage to find some potatoes but never found anymore chicken or any other items that were on the buffet.

We will never go back to this location and we do go to KFC quite often because normally our kids get what they want and so do my husband and I. Customer service itself is unorganized. Im a loyal Kfc customer of the past but my last three visits have been unsatified visits. Yesterday i ordered a pot pie and a 5 hot wing combo. My wings were cold, hard and one looked like somebody bit off it. If i wasnt on my way to work and had time i wouldve took everything back..

I will not be going back to this particular store!!! I visited KFC with my wife for dinner. When we came in and ordered, we were told that they had to cook the chicken but it would be out in 8 minutes. She had brought an order to a man at another table while we were waiting. When I picked up the tray, there were no condiments on the tray. So I had to go back for Jelly, knife, spoonfork, ketchup.

It was no a good visit. This took place at store J in Fayetteville, NC at 6: He was slow, monotone, and sounded stupid. I know you only pay minimum wage, so it is unskilled labor, but come on!

I asked if there was still a five or six piece chicken tender meal. He said yes and it comes with one side. I asked for potato wedges.

He told me to pull around. No drink in a meal? Six pieces of chicken with potato wedges and no drink cost fourteen bucks? Over two dollars a tender?! Now, since YOUR policy is not to tell the total when the customer orders, I say no thank you, and drive off empty handed. I went to chic fil a, and a four piece with fries and a drink cost seven dollars.

From what I understand, KFC is a big deal in the rest of the world. But here in America, it is bottom wrung. I had a carry out order. When I reach home and opened the box- Biscuit was missing, there was no spoon or fork, no paper napkin, I order sweet tea but got unsweetened tea instead and when I called the store, store manager told me to come next day and pick up my biscuit. I was so upset on his response. The food supplied at your cmh road branch today was not good rather it was not fresh.

On informing the store manager she offered me a new pack of potato fries.. Your old madras road branch is very nice.. My bill no is dated today 3: You may check your cctv footage. I was highly dissapointed today when a manager took the order, my husband came home with the order and the chicken was terrible. It was very small pieces that were hard, dried out and definitely had to have been reheated.

You could even tell by the color of the chicken coating that it was old and reheated!!!! Maybe an Online Survey determining it return should be given out.!!! I really miss Honey BBQ wings. Got such bad service today!! I orfered food for delivery and the driver took an hour and 15min to deliver and my house is 10 minutes away!!

Food was ice cold and the driver forgot the card machine!!! When he eventually got back I got overcharged aswell!! No one made any effort with my complaint!! I love kfc and its always my first choice but after today I am not so sur!!!!!!!!

I was in the mood for a fish dinner at Long John Silvers which I had not had for several years. It was combined with a KFC. The food I had was mildy warm at he most. Even the fries were barely warm to the touch. The fish was the same. In fact it was cool enought that the coating had seperated from the fish and the chicken and the inside was almost rubber like in texture. I called KFC which was the store owner reported it they nicely told me they were sorry for my experience and that was it, No can we send you a coupon to help improve your experience or anything like that.

KFC way over charges for their chicken anyway I quit buying it because I can actually buy a steak for less. So thats my experience with KFC. About 3 weeks ago I went to my local KFC, and ordered my regular meal, except when I got to the window to pay, I asked how come every time I come and order the same things, I pay a different amount, well then what was the so called manager closed and locked the drive thru window and waked away without letting me pay for my order or getting my food.

And I mentioned that when I called, I have not heard a word from anyone, I am not looking for a free meal, I can pay for my own lunch, But have not been back there, and will not go back there, EVER until this manager is replaced, the way she slammed her hands down on the counter and locked the window left me speechless, so since then I go somewhere else for my lunch everyday, I guess you do alright without my money, so be it.

I now drive around with a window sign on my truck telling all who read,: Rating on Customer Service, F. I hope whoever reads this has the same kind of day I had on that day.

I ordered a two piece with cole slaw. Once I begin to eat the cole slaw, I notice that a piece of plastic was actually in my cole slaw. I thank GOD that I did not choke on it. I called the KFC, and of course I was offered a free meal that can only be redeemed by me going to the restaurant. I called corporate and received an apology and promise of free coupons which I never received.

The little one has a severe egg allergy. There were only about 3 people eating in the restaurant and no one in line. We asked if the chicken had egg in it. The manager, very rudely, told us that none of their chicken had egg it just had seasoning on it. We also asked about peanut oil because we have been told to avoid nuts. He started breaking out with red dots around his mouth so we gave him Benadryl and stopped feeding him.

That night my husband got on the internet to file a complaint about the manager, and was livid when he saw the allergy list on KFC website that showed that what we gave our son because the manger told us it did not have eggs in fact did. He filed a complaint stating what happened and that we would never be back and asked to be contacted.

While discussing our situation with friends we have told everyone we were told that a friend who can not have gluten was told that one of their chicken from the same restaurant we dealt with did not have gluten in it and it did causing him to get very sick. The letter does not say anything about the situation being addressed so I called the number on the letter and spoke to the owner. He started trying to tell me that the chicken did not have eggs.

I informed him that was not what the KFC website said. I told him that if the Benadryl had not worked, we would have been suing them. I tried to make him understand that this is a life or death situation as we have been told by the doctor that he could stop breathing the next time he gets eggs.

The owner replied with, in all their years of operation, they had never had an issue with eggs. He never came out and said they would do better training their staff about allergies so I am even madder and more concerned than I was before.

I am terrified for other people with food allergies having an even worse experience than we did. I went to the Oxford, Alabama KFC on and had the absolute worst experience I have ever had in my life with a resturant. When I got there they just kept looking at me and would NOT open the window. I knocked and motioned for someone to talk to me. They finally asked what I wanted. I then asked if they had gotten my order correct. They said no and I would have to pull around and place the order again.

I refused and told her she would take it at the window since she did not get it correct from the speaker. She said she would not take my order at the window and I would have to drive around the building again.

I refused and put my vehicle in park. This went on for nearly 20 minutes and numerous vehicles left from behind me. Apparently some else came on shift and asked what he could do to help me.

He then asked me to pull up. Then waited for another minutes. I went inside and after about 20 more minutes I got my chicken which I believed they either spit on it or did something to,because they had to prepare it out of my sight behind the fryer. You need to fire the manager that was working on and possibly even the district and regional managers if they allow customers to be treated this way. I have never ben so appalled by something this inept.

I have contacted local health inspection officials about this problem. I am writing a complaint forte service of the staff. I was having my meal at taka KFC store. After finish the chicken wanted to wash my hand before continue to eat. However as I was washing my hands, the cleaned staff clean off my meal.

Not that my bag is not there. My bags are all still at the table. I want some action. Taken to my complaints. I ordered the 12 piece meal of grilled chicken, and was told they had no breasts or legs and it would be about 20 minutes before it was done.

After waiting a half hour I was told the oven was down and there would be no grilled chicken. As I waited I heard requests for origional and extra crispy chicken which they were also out of. How inconciderate the employees and the manager was to make me wait, not even to offer me a glass of water temps outside were degrees then after a half hour tell me sorry no chicken. Oh, by the way, the buffet at the Ebensburg, Pa located on Rt And this is one you shut down. We loved this place!!!!!!!!

The manager on charge was the best service I have ever got. Never happens at Lees. We asked if we could get thigh and legs and she stated yes. We asked was that a meal she said yes. Once we received our order it was not what we asked for which was thighs and legs. It was thighs and something that appeared to look like chicken strips. We sent the order back stating that it was not what we asked for.

Now here is the part that upset me and my husband…the cashier shuts the window, walks to the back, comes back up, and starts talking very loud and with an attitude about my husband. Although the window was closed we could still hear her and see that she was preparing a new bucket of chicken for us.

Once she came back to the window with the order that we asked for and that she stated we could get at the take out speaker we told her that we no longer wanted the order and wanted our money back. The assistant manager came to the window, asked for our ticket which was still in the bag that we sent back in. He gave us our money back however I expressed that she was rude and unprofessional by talking about the customer so loud that we could hear her.

He seems like a nice guy however offered no apology. I live in the neighbor and will not buy chicken from that KFC anymore. I doubt that this young lady was even repremanded for her behavior. Everytime i visit kfc in garner on hwy 70 i am disappointed.. Shanta i believe is her name is the one who gives me the most problems.

I have never seen such a filthy place to eat… Except for the last time we ate there! After asking that a table be washed so we could sit down they left it soaking wet. The Tables were dirty, The floor was dirty, all the counters were dirty, the seats were dirty……. We got a refund!!! If the front is that dirty what is the back like?? Get out there and thought we would look at the buffet to see what was on there.

The only meat was a couple pieces of original and a couple pieces of crispy. Not bad, figured they would fill that up soon. The girl at the counter said you only get whats on the buffet. We just looked at each other and walked out. See if I ever go back there again. Had a bad experience last year and took this long to see if they had gotten any better. I visited your store today which is located in Abids, Hyderabad.

I often visit your stores, but this was my first visit to your Abids store. I ordered a Zinger meal A take away. After 5 mins or so, I got the order. I took the cover and left the store. As I reach home I found the fires which was given me in the meal was not fired properly and it was clearly seen that they were not done properly.

I would have visited your store again to show them, but I stay very far from your Abids store, as I was passing by so I stop by. But I was given this stuff. As we trust the quality and quantity given by KFC.

And today it was a big surprise for me that I was given fries which was not baked or cooked properly. I have taken up the pic of those, as I stay very far to travel to this store, so I would shoot to the consumer form with this, that this is how customers are treated when we order take away.

If you could do something ASAP, will be appreciated. The total money was wasted today of mine. And also lost the interest in KFC now. Thanks Syed E Uddin. I purchase the colonel Original sandwich meal….. I had to throw it away after several empts to bit into or chew. The chicken breast meat was stringy, dried out, tasteless tough, and way too thick.. Have you ever tried to eat a shore leather, and have it stacked 2 inches thick,on a dried out nothing on bun!

Two over size thick pieces so called chicken breast, on a dried bun nothing on it and some sadly looking pink stuff, dripped on the meat. I believe my dog would walk away, if I had one.. Chicken breast meat was tough, like leather, string, tasteless. And totally wrong size and design for a chicken sandwich, The chicken breast was over size thickness for the purpose to be used, then there was some kind of Pink sauce dripped onto the beat and Zero sauce on the buns.. You have worked very hard to get rid of my family as customers.

First you close the KFC closest to me. Now I have to go 5 miles for it. I have been getting 1 white for years. I went in yesterday and am told I have to pay a substitution fee it I want white meat. Well congratulations you finally ran me off. I tried to call the night before, however one of the numbers was missing. To make a long story short I talked to the manager who was very polite. The cashier got involved and was very disrespectful and unprofessional. She should not work in customer service for anyone!!

Kim the cashier wanted to fight, but I told her she should have read the Alumni shirt I was wearing; I truly earned it. I refused to have a fist fight with her. I am going to fight a different fight by following the proper protocol. She thinks this is the end, but this is just the beginning. I will make sure justice is served this time. I told my complaint to Christie at the corporate office number provided by the KFC on belvedere and military trail.

I printed coupons off the Channel twelve news to try a boneless piece of chicken free. The store manager refused to honor our coupons. There were four knowledgable mathematically and socially. Due to there lack of knowledge of how to enter the coupon they refused them altogether.

I was very upset with the poor customer service. Christie said she would mail me courtesy coupons. I have not received them. Where is the care for satisfying your customers?????? We ordered the 8 piece meal or original chicken and sides. When we got to the window we were told there was no original recipe legs. We were very disappointed as that is what my family likes the most, so we cancelled our order and left. This is our 3rd bad experience at this restaurant and unless someone gave us a free dinner I would NOT go back there again.

The time before that we dined in and they allowed someone to come in with a dog and sit in the restaurant to eat with the dog licking off the floor and it was NOT a seeing eye dog or a dog for medical purposes. Someone needs to investigate this store. What a disappointment for the price you charge for these meals…. I would never recommend this place to anyone especially after not getting the right food today.

Maybe you need to do the show undercover Boss to see for yourself how this store works!!! We entered the store at 8: I approached the counter and advised we had not recieved our order we paid for.

We were brought a partial order 2 of 3 orders and they were incomplete. When I pointed out we were missing a order, we were brought a single fish fillet which was an add on to our order. Again we pointed out a whole missing order and we were told it would be 30 minutes, they wanted to lock the dining room it apparently closed at 9pm but the drive thru was open till 10pm , we were offered chicken or we could leave without the order.

We had to wait on the manager to come in and do the refund, we left hungry, then had to wait for a unloading resturant supply truck to leave the parking out so we could get out. I have my credit sale and my credit refund slip which was done at 9: Even though there were several employees, the clerk who took our order seemed to be doing everything in the resturant part counter-food-dining room , another was handing the window.

I realize they wanted to lock up the dining room but the food issue was unexcuseable if they were serving the drive thru till 10pm. This store would be a prime candidate for Under Cover Boss — maybe the clerk needs to be the manger. My family and some other families went to visit your restaurant on Rte 16 South from the Settlers Mall in N. Conway, NH last week. Unfortunately, the place was a dump. The floors were all dirty and sticky, the tables were all dirty, sticky and messy as well.

I reported this to a female Mgr. She said that she will take care of it. However, we were there from 6: Noticed employees were very laid back. The restaurant looked unbelievably dirty and unappealing to eat. I was embarrassed to drag the other families along with me as it was very disappointing. A restaurant in a touristic location should be immaculate so people can refer others to visit.

As to yr green beans and corn they had a horrible taste. They looked like they were served out of cans cold and dry no flavoring whatsoever. The place needs a strict supervision and immediate care if you want to see the place booming. There were approximately 20 people in the restaurant and there were signs posted that you must have a clean plate for each visit. I watched 6 people ranging from ages 10 to 30 go back for seconds without getting a clean plate.

Some had food hanging off the sides of their plates and one even set his plate down on the buffet counter to serve himself with one hand while he was scratching his frontal private parts with the other. There was actually a buffet service person at the buffet while this was going on and she never once said anything to the people. I can not give you a receipt because I was not given a receipt when I paid for my meal.

I believe I was not given a receipt because I am a senior citizen and was not given a senior discount. I assure you I have eaten there before many times and many of my family have done so as well but we will not be customers there again. What I observed was not only filthy, vulgar but could easily spread diseases that I do not wish to contract. I do hope someone will correct this problem before KFC is faced with a lawsuit for unsanitary conditions. I just moved from Austin Tx.

A number of your stores in austin closed over the last few years and I was very excited to find one in Muskegon. Got my usual meal,2breasts,original,mashed potatos and baked beans.

Well,I can see why your places are closing. The coating on the chicken was very bland. The amount of baked beans I received was equivalent to about 4 teaspoons and overly sweet. My fault for not ordering the lg mashed potatoes,the regular size was ludicrous,so small. Just thought I would let you know,that there is a good chance you have lost a lifetime customer. See what you can do to make me happier with your product. They never have grilled chicken prepared and today I said fried would be ok only to be told at the window that all they had was thighs.

No other solution besides waiting 20 minutes. I thought it was fast food! Anyway I will not be going to that location anymore. Upon getting home, I discovered that the chicken was extremely tough and tasted old. I filled out the survey in which I stated the above problem and asked to be contacted.

O not ever go to the KFC in downtown sacramento. Today the manager was the cashier with an attitude. Two co-workers were getting refills discussing cell phone ideas and the food was burnt. I got the 2pc boneless meal. The only part I liked was the biscuit. I will never go back. Instead they all hanging out in the front lobby, the restaurant is dirty and very unclean. I had the coupon for the BOGO 2 piece boneless chicken meal. No one said hello, or how may I help you? After the cashiers rolled their eyes at me they went and got the manager and as soon as he walked up he was rude.

There was again no hello or anything. He told me I was wrong and did not try to be conciliatory at all towards me. He was simply rude and gruff. So, instead of spending my money with them I left amd took my money elsewhere. If this is true that the coupon expired on the 24th although printed on it is the 25th then this is nothing but a scam by KFC to get people in the store and spend more money than they were planning on.

I will be sure to tell all of my friends and associates about this so that they too can stop shopping there. I usually eat at kfc. When I am in ft lee. Your 17 yr old staff member camefro came from behind the counter to empty garbage and clean tables she empty trash then wipe the trash the septa call then proceeded to clean tables with the same lostat this point I spoke to her saying that was nasty she looked at me,I asked for a manager she stated the manager was in the back I ask to speak to the manager I got no response.

I looked at m9y receipt and I called store the manager pick up the phone I asked the manager to come out to the front of your store explain what I witnessed. I told the manager I was going to call the health department in which I did once I got to my car why are your workers so lazy not to have 2 clothesto cleanyour 17 year old spoke out and said the closet clean in which I know they were not I watched the entire store as customers came in they to notice the tables were not clean when I arrived the store was busy.

Then there was a little break between customers I had already ordered my food and was eating when I noticed all of this I did not get to enjoy my lunch because that disgusts me to see someone not doing the proper pro- cedure of cleaning the store. This is not the first time Nor the second time. I may be the only customer who worries about the safety of their stomach this person did not wash her hands and return can turn behind the counter then she return again to the floor where she claims she got a clean plusbut I notice this cloth looks the same as it has a yellow tinge.

I just had the worst experience ever. I went in KFC for supper. I witnessed a manger and a customer arguing over mashed potatoes. I really have to the say the customer was right. All he said was he was missing his mashed potatoes and basically the manager called him a liar. Lol I am not kidding. Which turned into a yelling disagreement that the cook came out throwing the f bomb. Really you cant make this stuff up. I felt really bad there were to little old ladies in there totally not knowing what to do.

Everytime we go to Kfc Bellville Cape town we get first slow service secondly there is never stock of the fillets we want…. Really fed up now with there pathetic service. Went to my local KFC on union street plymouth UK to get a meal bought 12 bit boneless banquet with 4 extra bits. Only to get home and find no popcorn chicken no dips no gravy no coleslaw this is not the first time this has happened.

The size of chicken in KFC outlet in sector 9 Panchkula was truly ridiculous. Dear Sir or Madam: To begin, I have been eating KFC for many years and absolutely love the flavor! This way people like me can make our own KFC at home.

The reason I ask is because, rumor has it that KFC is going out of business. I look forward to receiving a response to this matter. Just earlier today at I went to the kfc at western blvd in Jacksonville, nc. Aftrer ordering my meal I went to the Window and was given the total I explained to the lady that my total was wrong and she grabbed a manager.

The manager continued to tell me that we ordered it wrong and what ever they heard was correct. After asking her if we were just out of luck she got pissed off and said no ill refund your money right now. So after she refunded us the money and rang up or order she demanded the incorrect meal and proceeded to throw it away right in front of us.

Then once the correct meal was finished the guy from the back came and handed us the meal. The whole time the manager and the lady at the Window started laughing as if they did something to the meal. The manager wad very rude and I will never go back to this place again. As a member of the armed forces I believe we should not have to deal with unprofessional people like this especially a manager at that. I started the end of August. At that time another new employee started a day after I did.

We were told to take our breaks at 8pm so we did, He followed me to a local coffee cafe, at that point in time he proceeded to comment on the size of my chest and asked many questions about my relations with my huband.

When I returned to work 30 mins later, I was visable upset and told my manager at the time. She said it would be taken care of. No less then 12 hours later I found out that this man….. I am shocked and horrified that a back round check was not performed on him before he started. I would like to bring this concern to the highest level. My safety was at stake and I demand compensation or I will have my lawyer all over this.

ON Tuesday we ordered the people worked there was really rude and and loud. They acted like they didnt want to serve us and it took them so long to come up to the window. And when they did they acted like they had a attuide and and they acted like they didnt hear us ordering. Then when they did it took them longer then 10 minutes to get our chicken and then it was the wrong order. We ordered extra crispy and got some old chicken that dint like like chicken. The wings were really nasty the gravy was runny the deal 4 and the chicken came apart in the bucket.

We love the chicken but not going to that store again. Pies were all liquid and not much meat. So I went online and submitted a complaint and an area manager female called me back to appoligize. She said she was going to send out two free coupons for two pot pies. So I told her to mail them to me which she said she would do from the start and never did. After many many phone calls and visits to your store after getting some dried up bad chicken, I see now why you never contacted me!

I see that you would rather lose customers than address and resolve their problems… I do finally give up trying to contact and resolve this problem. You obviously have no intention of keeping me and my family as customers. I see your company slowly deteriorating…and I for one will not pay the overinflated prices for a poor quality product. You could have kept us as customers if only you had responded.

Many many weeks have passed and I give up on you. You have blown it! You have lost a customer. This use to be a good product. I purchased a carry out chicken breast dinner in early September When I got home I found out it was excellent. Two weeks later I again purchased the same carry out. When I got home and opened it ut it was a much different experience. This time I got the regular chicken instead of the Krispy I ordered.

It was half the size of the previous dinner, was dry and stringy, and the mashed potatos had the gravy mixed in the potatos instead of on top as if someone had steered the mix. I set the receipt aside without looking at it and decided the next time I stopped there I would talk to the Manager. Two weeks later I did that and asked some young counter girl to get the Mamager.

She indentified herself as the Manager even though she appeared to be in het teens with dirty hands. She went to the outside of a little office and appeared to be talking to someone, than proceed to deliver orders through the drive up window. After leaving me stand there for about 7 minutes, she said I should have made a complaint within 24 hours, and I was out of luck! As a 35 year customer I will never patronize KFC again! I realy love k. This evening I went thru your drivethrough and ordered a large bucket of crispy chicken with sides.

First of all, I fed 4 hungry boys who absolutely loved it, all of it and they gobbled it up! The reason for my message is to inform you that the employees working tonight were, without a doubt, the nicest, patient and over the top employees who made it clear that they love their job and really appreciate their customers!

Give them high praise because it is very much deserved!!! Inspite the fact that the service was slow we were looking forward to our food. The idea of the GoCup is great, but the product itself needs to be what you advertise. The chicken tenders were very small and heavily breaded. Half the chicken was the breading. The wedges were small, mostly flat and over-fried crunchy. Though we may not be returning to KFC others may like to get what you advertised.

My Mother had the great fortune to turn 90 years old a few weeks ago. My mother, her daughter my sister and her husband ordered the buffet. The General Manager starting raising her voice and making a big scene over a 50 cent piece of chicken. At this point the Manager as already embarrassed my Mother, humiliated her in front of others and then to add more disgrace and indignity to all this — the Manager called the POLICE on my Mother. And yes the Office thought the Manager was nuts.

What she did was complete miss use of the system — which by the way is illegal. You will never see her nor any member of my family in any KFC store again. I visited the KFC on 43rd ave and McDowell in Phoenix AZ and ordered a 8 piece boneless chicken bucket and was told the boneless was 35 cents more per piece, that was acceptable but we had to wait 20 plus minutes for them to cook the chicken.

That was fine as well. When they started to bag the meal up they informed me they only had 7 pieces of the chicken not the 8 I paid for. They asked if I wanted a piece with the bone in. I told them fine put white in its place. When I asked about the extra 35 cents I had to pay for the boneless they acted surprised that I would dare ask for it back and said well the piece we put in costs more than the boneless but we will call a manager if you insist. I wont be visiting that store again and will make sure to inform family and friends of the situation I had there as well.

In reference to the closing of the boathouses, there is one consolation for the harassed owners, and that is, "everybody's doing it", as a witty person remarked when the order was under discussion.

Men who emphatically endorsed the movements and were placed in the needs of various committees to take steps to bring about the return of this summer resort have rather easily given up the task set before them, with little more explanation than that the place was owned by the Reading Company and the Reading Company officials were unwilling to have it restored to the status of a summer resort.

All these things were known long before any movements were suggested so that as far as the public is informed no new reasons have ever been presented by any of these committees as to why this fine body of water should be kept useless at Tumbling Run, resulting in the effectual confiscation of the property of individuals there and robbing the people of this section of one of the finest summer resorts to be found in inland Pennsylvania.

At the present time it is doubly desirable that Pottsville should have Tumbling Run restored and we trust that some of our organizations will speedily take up the matter, investigate thoroughly, engage the services of an able attorney, who cannot be overawed by corporation power and set to work to have Tumbling Run restored to the people of Pottsville as a place for boating, a place for bathing, a place for fishing and a place for general recreation.

It is a crime upon the people to be deprived of this wonderful place when it serves no good purpose whatever to drive them off. It is a wastefulness which is criminal and evinces the old time corporation demonstration of autocratic power which years ago was periodically manifested to keep the public in subjection. The modern corporations have come to realize that they are merely the children of the people, not the czar or kaiser of them and as a result there has been a vast improvement in relations between them and the public.

The spirit of the times is for the corporations to desist in the policy of hogging it, particularly when such policy does not return dividends. In olden times corporations held communities in subjection because they comprised the greatest employing agencies of such communities and used the influence they were able to create. Theses conditions are disappearing almost everywhere.

The policy of the modern corporation is to work in harmony with the community and for the benefit of such and we hop that the Reading Company will see that it is detrimental to its own well being as well as detrimental to the interests of the people to continue to play the dog in the manger act with reference to Tumbling Run. Let us have a demonstration of patriotism on the part of the company which will result in restoring the old conditions at Tumbling Run this summer.

Not only will the collieries soon be obliged to depend almost entirely upon these dams but the Pottsville consumers may also fall back upon them as their sole water source. Almost every day a colliery here or there is obliged to close down on account of no water and as the days pass on those which are still at work see the time for such work gradually growing shorter.

For weeks work has been in progress on the construction of an eight mile water main from Wadesville, out through the Heckschersville Valley and to the collieries at Newtown, Branchdale and Phoenix Park. The task is a big one and a few years ago would have been considered nonsensical, but with the experiences of last summer and this summer and fall it is conceded to be the very wisest move which is possible under existing conditions.

With the completion of the line it will be possible to draw upon Tumbling Run to supply the collieries at Wade, the Heckschersville Valley and the West End and two or three weeks will find a necessity for drawing upon the water at this famous summer resort.

About two years ago, a pipeline was laid from Silver Creek to Wadesville, that the colliery at the latter point, which had very poor water facilities, might be able to work without interruption when water was scarce. The Palo Alto reservoir which supplies the engines at that point with water is also maintained through pipe line connections with Silver Creek and by this means, Wadesville and Palo Alto are connected.

Work is now in progress to connect Palo Alto with Tumbling Run. A twelve inch main is now being laid for this purpose and will shortly be completed. This will allow the supply to the Palo Alto dam from Silver Creek being cut off and Palo Alto being supplied entirely for the time being with Tumbling Run water. This will necessitate the installation of a small pumping station.

But the water system is to be extended much further than this. West from Pottsville and also from the Wadesville end gangs of workmen are working seven days a week to complete the eight miles of pipe which is being laid and which when completed will connect the West End and Heckschersville Valley collieries with Silver Creek.

At present the Silver Creek dam is in good shape, considering the small water shed and the great demands which have been made upon it, but when the pipeline is completed and the demand upon it many times greater it will not be able to hold up long under the pressure. The Rohrsville dam at the head of the Heckschersville Valley which has been supplying the collieries in the Heckschersville Valley, has not been exhausted, and in order to give the people of that valley a supply for domestic purposes the company has shut off the use of the water of this reservoir for colliery purposes and instead water is being hauled.

But this haulage system is both expensive and unsatisfactory and it has been found impossible to keep some of the collieries working full time. Even the mine water is giving out and where it is usually one of the expenses of mining to keep the inside workings pumped free of water, no pumping is now being done and the breakers are without this supply of mine water which was used for washing purposes.

Never before has the situation been so troublesome to the colliery officials. It seems like a prohibitive figure but when it is taken into consideration that thousands of dollars are being spent each week in this section for hauling water to the collieries, the expense is justified and when it is completed will soon pay for itself.

With it completed there will be three sources of supply — Rohrsville with its big shed but small reservoir, Silver Creek with its big reservoir but small shed and Tumbling Run with its big shed and big reservoirs.

By combining the supply of the three it is believed that al future danger of water famine will be averted. Tumbling Run will not be drawn upon however, except in case of distress, as it is lower then Wadesville and will require a good size pumping station to force the water up to the Wadesville level.

But there is danger that the Water Company will find itself obliged to shut off its supply to the various industries of town, the electric roads, the factories, etc and in such an emergency it will be necessary for them to either provide for hauling their own or else make arrangements to get a supply from Tumbling Run. In the event of more serious trouble it may be necessary for the town to become dependent upon Tumbling Run and with this great drain, even these overflowing dams may be unable to stand the strain, especially in view of the fact that the Tumbling Run stream has dried up to a mere small stream.

If conditions should arise demanding it, it is possible to have all industries closed in order that the water may be given for domestic use, but as plenty of water without any work will be a worse condition than work and little water, it is not likely that such a contingency will arise.

The borough reservoir is inadequate and large purchases of water are necessary from the Pottsville Water Company. Schuylkill Haven now owns its own electric light plant. Weissinger and is now the property of R. Lee, junior member of the firm of Lee brothers, the Market Street grocers.

With the change of the ownership of the property will also come a change in the manner of conducting it. Extensive improvements will be made in the hotel and surrounding buildings and grounds. It will be made an entirely different place and the change will be a welcome one as it will be in the way of a decided improvement.

The property purchased consists of about twelve acres of land embracing the buildings now used for amusements.

The new owner has had this purchase in view for some time and has already mapped out extensive improvements to make Tumbling Run the pleasure resort that it should be. The hotel will be remodeled. Another story will be added, large verandas will encircle each story and a first class summer hotel conducted. The bar will be removed entirely from the building and the first floor remodeled as to make a large up to date and handsomely furnished dining room and parlor.

A caterer will be secured from the city to take charge of this department and Mr. Lee promises to serve dinners second to none at large hotels at summer resorts and in the large cities. When these improvements are made there should be no more popular summer resort in the state. The dancing pavilion will also be remodeled and the bar probably located where the pool rooms and bowling allies now are.

Another feature of Tumbling Run which for long has been neglected is the picnic grounds. The groves have been left uncared for and no effort was made to accommodate picnic parties, but now, however, special attention will be paid to this.

Special attractions will be found at the Run nightly in the shape of bands, orchestras and other concerts. In winter when there is ice on the dam there will be skating, skating carnivals and music and no end of amusement. It is understood that the Traction Company have under consideration the advisability of building a baseball ground at the Run. Lee will organize a Tumbling Run Improvement Association and the place will soon gain a reputation as one of the leading summer resorts in the state.

Woltjen, and which was sold to the Eastern Railways Company in the early part of this year. This includes all of the acre purchase with the exception of the ground on which is located the Tumbling Run Hotel and the baseball park, which will continue in the ownership of the trolley company on account of the interests in these two important features of the Tumbling Run Park.

This is what comes to the "Republican" from a seemingly responsible source, but it is not corroborated by the trolley officials here. The remaining portion of the field could not be used to any advantage which would justify holding it, so that the rumor is quite within reason in this respect.

With these interest it is but natural that they should desire to secure control of the entire watershed and exercise a supervision which would prevent the use of the ground for any purpose which they might deem detrimental to their property or interests. It may be possible that at some future time the water may be used for drinking purposes and in this event the company would again need control of the adjoining watersheds.

This aerial view displays the Water Treatment Plant at Tumbling Run which today provides our water supply. My late father, Richard L. Nagle, was superintendent of the treatment plant for many years prior to his retirement in Two companions, James Needs of Tamaqua and John Wirt of Shenandoah, were in the boat with him at the time, but they succeeded in catching hold of the sides of the upturned boat and clung on until they were rescued by a party from the Myrtle boat house.

The unfortunate young man was but nineteen years of age and was the son of Mr. He was employed by D. Siegel, furniture dealers of Shenandoah.

His parents were visiting friends in Mount Carmel yesterday, but his brother and sister were notified at Shenandoah and the former came to Pottsville and took the remains home on the 7: The three young men came to Pottsville Saturday morning to spend the day and soon after arriving here they went to the Run.

After dinner it was proposed that they take a boat ride and they hired a boat at the pier, laughingly making the remark to some friends on shore that they were going to be drowned. They had not been rowing long when Moyer it is said, commenced to rock the boat. This occurred about half way down toward the breast and near the far shore. The water is about forty feet deep at this point, but like many other visitors they imagined that the water was shallow.

With numerous boats in sight and the shore not far away, the rocking was continued until finally the boat was upset and the three were precipitated in the water. Several different parties saw them from the boat house porches, but all thought it was a party of bathers in the water who were having some fun with the boat. But it was not long before the seriousness of the affair dawned upon all and several boats were put out to their rescue.

Wirt was the only member of the party who could swim although Moyer had told his companions that he was an experienced swimmer. When the boat upset, they all made a scramble to catch the sides but it slipped from their grasp.

Wirt with a few strokes again reached the side of the boat and then turning around saw Needs near him going down for the second time. He reached out and caught him by the collar and drew him towards the boat until both had a secure hold. He then looked around for Moyer, but that unfortunate young man was nowhere in sight as he had gone down for the last time.

In the meantime boats had been put out from several of the boat houses, but the Myrtle Club was first to the rescue. William Bray, David Thomas and William Frizzle were in the boat and they lifted the two almost exhausted young men from the water into their boat.

They were then taken to the Myrtle boat house where they were attired in dry clothing. Grappling hooks were secured and for four hours they grappled for the body before Robert Schoener and Jacob Scheafer finally succeeded in getting the grappling iron fastened in the unfortunate young man's coat sleeve and pulled him to the surface.

Coroner Gillars empanelled the following jury: They returned a verdict of accidental drowning. The remains were taken in charge by J. Heiken, who shipped the body to Shenandoah. Besides his parents he is survived by his sister, Mrs. Pottsville Republican on January 7, Thomas of the Tumbling Run valley, widely known throughout the state as the originator of the famous "Hex Cat" episode of several years ago and since that time a self imposed hermit in a little shack in that valley, was found dead from exposure in the building on Saturday evening, by a farmer.

He had evidently been dead for some time. Deputy Coroner Dirschel investigated the cases and decided an inquest would not be necessary. Thomas was of a peculiar disposition and he obtained state wide fame following his making of a silver bullet to kill the black "Hex Cat" which he claimed was responsible for his troubles. He disappeared beneath the surface of the water without a cry of alarm and the bathers but a short distance away, were not aware that he had gone down until too late to be of assistance.

Galbraith having been a clerk in one of our stores. During the afternoon both men donned bathing suits at Gorman's launch and after swimming a while in the vicinity of the launch, they agreed to join the bathers at Sandy Beach. The run was a severe tax on their hearts, and when they reached the spot, Galbraith was much exhausted.

Both jumped in without much ceremony and attempted to swim across to Sandy Beach. When about thirty five feet out Galbraith said to his companion, "I can't make it. I'm played out now. Schnerring, who was a short distance away, attempted to rescue him and grabbed his bathing shirt but the weight was too much and Galbraith sunk to the bottom.

When the alarm was given that a man had gone down, the bathers at Sandy Beach and other parts of the dam hastened to the spot to try and aid in the rescue. Swartz, who was bathing at the new Y. Hoeffer, Lamar Pritchard, J. Smith and Fred Hause dove after Galbraith but couldn't find him. The Nellie Bly boat, with grappling irons, was quickly brought into service and in a short time the grappling hooks caught the body and it was hauled to the surface, about fifteen minutes after the accident.

In attempting to recover the dead man the boat was upset but the body was gotten into shore and carried to the Y. Cristman, Boone, Kramer, Albright and Hoeffer worked hard to bring back life but their efforts were in vain. One of the physicians stated that he thought Galbraith became exhausted due to the run along shore and when he plunged into the water the strain was too much and he collapsed.

The Pottsville Hospital ambulance was there shortly after the accident with Dr. Fegley and two attendants. The body was taken to the home of Galbraith's grandfather, George Pfeifer of Minersville Street about seven o'clock.

Where Galbraith went down, the water is about twenty feet deep. Galbraith's parents reside at Plymouth but were formerly residents of Pottsville. The family were notified last night. It is thought that young Galbraith's father is en route to Mexico.

On the fifth of last August Frank Gordon sunk near Gorman's launch. Both Gordon and Galbraith could swim, but their drowning was attributed to exhaustion. An inquest will be held tomorrow afternoon by Deputy Coroner Veith. Young Galbraith was of a quiet disposition and well liked among his friends and acquaintances. A number of the boat houses in the vicinity were saved from destruction by the timely rain of last night which started about nine o'clock.

No one was near the place when the fire broke out and the boat houses had been closed for the winter. It is supposed that boat house thieves made a visit and in order to cover up their tracks, set fire to the buildings. They were among the finest appearing houses situated along the dam and were owned by a number of Pottsville people.

Some of the knives and spoons were found on the road coming from the run, so that the parties that carried away the goods must have had a horse and wagon. The boat club members are after the thieves. The door lock was broken with a chisel and hammer. He and William Schrader of Palo Alto had been engaged in a swimming contest and Ryan becoming fatigued was taken into a boat. After a short rest, he again took to the water, and a few minutes later was observed by some young men on shore to turn his face skyward, make an effort to cry out and then sink to rise no more.

The place where the drowning occurred was about fifty feet from the breast of the dam and thirty feet from the northern shore and the Pottsville road. Grappling irons were secured and with the aid of the Greenleaf Club boat, every effort was made to recover the body but without effect.

The water is very deep at the point where Ryan disappeared and as the wickets were open it is probable the body found its way to the lowest point. Ryan was a widower and resided with his mother on the lower road to Port Carbon opposite the shops. A young son is in charge of the P and R telegraph station at Spring Mill station just below Conshohocken.

Ryan was a former well known Schuylkill Canal boat owner and boatman and was an expert swimmer. Of late he was employed at the Atkin's furnace. He was about forty five years of age. Deputy Coroner Clemens was on hand early and directed operations for the recovery of the body.

Large crowds visited the scene last evening and today. At nine o'clock this morning, John Kane and Jesse Garrett of Mount Carbon and James Kirk of the orchard, resumed the search and succeeded in grappling the body between ten and eleven o'clock, near the spot where he went down.

The hook caught him by the neck. Deputy Coroner Clemens' jury consisted of B. Elliott, Edward Fisher, F. Fey, Thomas Waldron and John Kane rendering a verdict of accidental death by drowning. Walter Gross, aged eight years and son of William Gross, residing up near Bare Field was drowned at the first dam at a place commonly called "Red Rock" on the opposite shore and above the tool house of the Knickerbocker Ice Company.

Young Gross was accompanied by three companions, but he was the only one who went in to bathe. The place is very treacherous as the incline runs almost perpendicular for twelve feet and the boy in his struggles was unable to return to shore, his companions being powerless to help him. Clemens was notified at about 4: The father of the boy in the meantime was notified of the drowning of his son and had preceded the coroner on the grounds. Saul, an employee of the P. Skelly procured a boat and grappling iron and succeeded in bringing the boy to the surface about 3: It took over half an hour to find the body.

Saul dressed the young lad in his clothes and procured a sheet from the residents nearby and tenderly placed him upon the bank. Eddie Kane, Willie Bachman and John McAtee attempted to recover the body by diving in the water but were unsuccessful. The companions of Gross were afraid to report the circumstance to his father which accounts for the late hour in which the news reached Pottsville.

William Gross, the father of the boy, was almost heartbroken when the sheet was removed from the face of the dead boy and his sobs could be heard at quite a distance. Two friends carried the body to a shady place near Bowen's ice house while the father came to Pottsville for an undertaker. Meyers of Wilkes Barre, visiting at Mount Carbon, kindly assisted in getting the boy out of the water.

The coroner's jury convened this morning at 9: Gorman to row on the dam about 5: Graf was accompanied by another baker named John Schott. Both men had been drinking at the hotel and were told frequently to go home. In coming down to play ten pins, Schott jumped over the high wall in front of the hotel, but Graf refused. After this they came down to hire the boats, each taking one.

They were seen on the upper dam rowing around, when Schott moved to the opposite shore, undressed and went in bathing. His comrade drew up close to him with his boat and followed suit. This was about six o'clock. One of their practices was to catch hold of the boat from the stern and go under the water. As soon as Graf was drowned a messenger was sent in to notify Deputy Coroner J.

Clemens who made his appearance after eight o'clock and summoned the following jury: Gorman tendered the use of several boats to bring the remains of Graf over from the opposite shore where it had been taken out of the water. Three of the jury went with the coroner and brought the dead body of Graf to the landing at the level near the Gorman boat houses, where the inquest was commenced. Gorman testified to the time the boats were hired: Arthur Strong saw the men about seven o'clock from the opposite shore jumping in and out of the water.

He was under the impression they were under the influence of liquor, the men were not able to swim, the water is about four feet deep at that point. William Stevenson thought they were under the influence of liquor when they were going down to the dam. He notified the Coroner at seven o'clock.

Anthony Lloyd brought the body up. George Mager was the next witness sworn. He was told by Schott that his buddy was drowned. This witness corroborated the others. Lowrey tried to pump the water from Graf but it was too late as the man was dead, but he got some water from the man's stomach after rolling him on a keg for a short time.

The inquest then adjourned until The remains were given over to Heiken Brothers to prepare for burial. John Schott, who had been with Graf all afternoon of yesterday, was sworn today at The jury after hearing all the testimony rendered the following verdict: That Wendel Graf came to his death by being accidentally drowned while bathing in the upper Tumbling Run dam between six and seven o'clock, July 22, An administrator was appointed by the coroner this morning in the person of Charles Striegel and the proper bond filed.

The funeral will take place tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock with interment at German Catholic Cemetery. Greiner, a waiter at the Tumbling Run Hotel, nobly went to the drowning man's assistance twice and tried to push him into shallow water, but Varallo turning, clutched him in the death grip and then trampled him under foot in his frantic efforts, Greiner with the utmost difficulty escaping.

Edward Koch, of the hotel, and James Graeff with several others went to the scene and after a half hour's diving and grappling, Mr. Koch discovered the body in eight feet of water and holding onto a boat clasped his feet about the corpse, thus raising it to the surface. The body was allowed to lie on the bank until the arrival of the Deputy Coroner.

Michael Varallo, father of Angelo, and his brother Frank were in Pottsville at the time and hurried to the hotel where they sought their room. The father bit his fingers and tore at his hair and face, while his son and son-in-law and the Swedish cornetist tried in vain to calm him.

It was indeed a sad scene to witness. Greiner said that Varallo, Tony Viti, James Coyle, a boy and James McCormick, another boy and himself went along the near shore of the upper dam to a point below the Orwigsburg road bridge where the water is shallow at both banks but deep in the center, the running stream having cut a channel when the dam was drawn off. They had been swimming some time and the boys swam across the dam several times.

Greiner was resting on the far side. The Italian musicians, both of whom could not swim, then waded out with the two boys, Coyle and McCormick, the latter slightly in front of Angelo. Greiner shouted to look out for the hole or channel but was not heeded or understood and Angelo went too far and was at once struggling for life.

Greiner at once plunged to Angelo's assistance, Coyle and McCormick being too young to be of any help. He got behind the drowning man and endeavored to push him towards shallow water. As he is but seventeen years old and slightly built, he was at a disadvantage with Varallo, who weighed at least one hundred and eighty pounds. The latter grabbed his would be rescuer to stand upon him. Greiner broke away and made a second attempt to shove the excited man from the deep water but was again seized and trampled under foot.

This time he almost lost consciousness and with difficulty made his way to shore, where he lay for some time panting for breath. James Coyle, a boy almost twelve years old, told practically the same story. He said Varallo's struggles were terrible to see, that he beat the water frantically and seemed maddened with fear. Had it not been for this fact it is probable Greiner would have effected his rescue.

Coyle speaks of some stranger who followed and sat on the bank watching them swim. This man made no effort to help. Heiken Brothers took charge of the body and prepared it for shipment to Philadelphia on the 4: The father and brother and cornetist took the 2: It was not possible to get the corpse ready for this train, consequently Mr. Viti was obliged to wait. The funeral will be held from the family residence, Washington Avenue, that city, where his mother and married sister, Mrs.

Deceased was a fine looking man. His hair was brown and wavy and he wore a small light mustache with side whiskers. He was very neat in his attire generally sat next to his father, the harpist. Deputy Coroner Clemens being out of town, his deputy, John J. Murphy, empaneled a jury who were adjourned to meet at the call of Mr. The performance will be held this evening the same as usual weather permitting.

A grouping of new images from the height of popularity at the Tumbling Run resort have just been added.

They can be viewed at the bottom of the page. More new sets will be posted in the near future. The boys had gone out to Tumbling Run and when they came to the first dam decided to test the thickness of the ice. The three of them were walking along the edge of the ice, which had been unusually thick this winter, when, without warning the part on which they were standing broke away from the rest of the piece and floated toward the middle of the dam before they could jump ashore.

Their predicament was discovered by the residents along the road and lines were thrown out to them but they were too far away to catch them. All this took time and the piece of ice on which they were afloat was honeycombed from the sun these last few warm days and it broke under the strain of the boys perched on it, plunging them into the dam's icy waters. Fortunately they were all good swimmers and made good time to the shore.

The boat houses are all torn down and the lumber is being bought up by various contractors for small sums. Some individuals have purchased some of there lumber to erect garages and there is still some lumber lying around unused. On Saturday the last of the boat houses was "tilted" and the general appearance of the lakes has so changed that one would never know the place. The tracks of the trolley company are covered with dirt and will be torn up as it is practically assured that Tumbling Run as a summer resort has passed into the "has beens".

Thus passeth one of the finest summer resorts in the state. Steps of this kind were under consideration for some time but have now been brought to a head through the announcement by the "Republican" that the Reading Company has commenced work on cutting the timber away from the beautiful drive through the Tumbling Run Valley and also because of the activity of the company in cutting other timber in that valley and protecting slopes.

Because the Silver Creek Water Company enjoyed certain rights at Tumbling Run this section has been held up but now it is figured that it can be shown that a reservoir further up the valley can be built at comparatively small cost which will render the water free of all danger of contamination and at the same time make it possible to lawfully use it for domestic purposes while the public will be able to enjoy the advantages of the resort made famous in past years.

It is feared that unless prompt action is taken in this matter, the entire Tumbling Run valley will be desolated and made as a desert thus also destroying the value of the water shed, which it has been claimed it is now desired to protect. The closing of the road up the Tumbling Run valley has also created a serious condition as it was this road that was depended upon as the detour with the closing of the Tamaqua road and now long and almost impossible detours are being made necessary by this sudden, unexpected and peculiar decision of the company.

People of Pottsville and vicinity commenced to rush to the groves surrounding the upper dams and the boat houses lining the shore and all that could find seating room around the hotel fixed themselves to take in the sight of the many people passing to and fro. It was a good natured crowd and every person seemed pleased with what they saw. In the afternoon the regular performance took place which was greatly admired and gave general satisfaction to all who witnessed it.

James Graeff and William Reinhart secured a boat and brought the body to shore, when it proved to be that of Tobias Potsdamer, in his fifty ninth year, a resident of Minersville Street.

Deputy Coroner James J. Clemens was notified and empanelled Benjamin Cake, John S. Heilner, William Burns, William Reinhart and James Graeff jurors, who elicited the following story from witnesses and after viewing the body gave it into the care of Schoener Brothers, then adjourning until today at two o'clock.

Potsdamer, who had been in ill health and unable to work at his occupation of spectacle selling for the past year, left home about five o'clock in the morning to bathe at the Run in accordance with the advice of his physician.

He was seen passing the P and R station, Mount Carbon, at 4: About one hundred feet from the breast of the dam his clothing was found and the marks of his stockinged feet were plainly visible on the muddy beach. When found he had on a full set of underclothing and stockings.

His body was black and floated and his lungs contained little or no water. The supposition is that Potsdamer, who recently suffered a stroke of paralysis received another stroke shortly after entering the water.

His body was in such a condition that the funeral was held this afternoon at three o'clock. He was a member of Beth Israel congregation and interment was made in the Hebrew cemetery, Reverend A. He leaves besides his widow, one daughter. On Saturday morning he took his usual daily bath but Sunday morning his wife did not hear him arise. His power of speech was very much affected by the first attack of paralysis and he could eat only soft victuals.

The family of deceased will receive one thousand and seventy five dollars from the Hebrew benevolent fund, provided for such cases.

The verdict of the jury was that the deceased came to his death by drowning. This grows out of the heartless destroying of the beauties of the Tumbling Run valley by the Reading Company ordering the trees cut down along the road. If it is true that trees have been cut down on property not belonging to the corporations and the timber appropriated for the corporation use, then there is probability for proceedings for theft, trespass and other criminal counts, besides the special state timber laws that make it a heinous offense to cut down trees on other persons property under the timber regulation acts.

The proceedings are to be amicable at the beginning but if the corporation will not enter into an agreement to stop destroying the beauties of the Tumbling Run road, the harshest possible proceedings will be instituted. Nagle, the well known contractor of Pottsville, whose home is in the suburbs of North Manheim Township between Pottsville and Cressona and who is supervisor of North Manheim Township has officially notified the Reading officials that they must stop cutting the timber along the Tumbling Run road.

The timber contractors engaged in the work this Saturday morning accepted the notice and stopped proceedings at once. This action is based on the fact that the Tumbling Run road was laid out as a thirty three foot road over half a century ago but in most places it was never opened to more then sixteen feet and so many of the big trees lining the road are still in public township property so that the cutting down of the same by the corporations is a criminal offense that if the proceedings are pushed may land the leading corporation officials behind the bars.

Unfortunately this would leave just a mere fringe of trees along the road on both sides, but as the public highway trees have been cut down without legal rights and as the perpetrators have made themselves amendable to the law by doing this, it is hoped to bring about a compromise whereby the corporations will mainly agree to leave the trees stand for a partial distance beyond the road that are on the corporation property in addition to those that are on the public highway ground.

Township Supervisor Nagle has the advice and cooperation of some of the leading citizens and most eminent legal authority of the county. It is hoped that an adjustment can be brought about that will continue the Tumbling Run road with its beautiful tree surroundings. This late nineteenth century stereoview shows the Tumbling Run dams looking east toward Pottsville with a farm in the foreground.

Kohler on Fourth and Schuylkill Avenue, was accidentally drowned at Tumbling Run on Saturday evening about seven o'clock. Miller and a party of associates had been having an afternoon out at the dam and among the pleasure participated in by them was boating. The two had taken a trip and returned, when Miller got aboard, taking the place of Brandt, and he and Hartman paddled out together. They had reached the Neversink boat house.

When about thirty feet out the boat overturned and threw both men out. Hartman struck out for the shore and landed in safety. Miller however, who could not swim, was left to struggle. He grappled with the light boat and cried aloud for help, but in a few moments he hold slipped and he sank into the water below, a depth of about thirty feet and never arose again alive. The bottom at this point is covered with rock and stumps and it is believed Miller's clothes became entangled among one of those objects which prevented his rising to the surface.

His cries brought Thomas Wardle, who was engaged eating his supper in his boat house nearby, to respond. Wardle boarded his boat and with several well directed strokes of the bar was within a few feet of Miller's side when the unfortunate young man gave a cry and his body sank out of sight.

Others in their pleasure boats hastened to the rescue but they too were too late. Several persons ashore witnessed the drowning, some of whom expressed surprise that Miller was not rescued by one or more of those who were near at hand.

Some of the onlookers seemed to be dazed with fright. Deputy Coroner Clemens empanelled Messrs.. Madison, Joseph Myers, P. Thomas and Albert Roehrig, foreman, to inquire into the cause of Miller's drowning.

The Deputy Coroner had been notified shortly after the sad occurrence and he hastened to the spot with his jury. Upon reaching the dam the body had not yet been recovered , but several gangs of men in boats were faithfully at work with grappling hooks, making efforts to bring the body to the surface of the water.

This work of rescue was continued until after midnight, the Deputy Coroner himself assisting. After midnight the work was abandoned until morning when it was again resumed. At about eight o'clock Harry Dewald, one of the rescuers, was rewarded by locating the body, which was brought to the surface after a brief struggle. Heiken Brothers took charge of the remains and conveyed them to their undertaking establishment, after which they were removed to John Kohler's residence, the home of his employer, where they will remain until the arrival of his sister, who has been notified and is expected to arrive here today.

The final disposition of the body will then be determined upon. Young Miller's parents live in Germany, and it is reported that he comes from a well to do family. He had but recently been left an inheritance, which was expected daily. He was a thrifty, industrious and sober young man. He had but recently taken out an insurance policy in one of the many American Life Insurance Companies. His employer had the most implicit confidence in him and classed him as a superior workman.

He was popular among his friends, of whom he gathered a large number during his residence here. It was after enjoying a pleasant afternoon and in the midst of the sports provided that his sad and sudden end came. A number of shop hands had invited him to enjoy the afternoon with them, and Miller and his friend Charles Hartman, who is also a baker, and who is employed by John McKenna of Port Carbon, joined the festive party.

Neither of the men had imbibed to excess and their conduct was rational all afternoon. He and Hartman during the afternoon had their pictures taken in a group together, a number of which they had distributed among their friends at the dam, who had taken them in possession after the accident. The boat, or more properly, the canoe, is a treacherous vessel, and the two men were cautioned not to go out upon the water in it.

Both men answered that they could swim and their friends had no further concern of their welfare, believing that they were able to take care of themselves, but Miller's confidence in his swimming skill was no doubt overrated by himself, and when the boat overturned he lost his presence of mind, and he alone is to blame for his untimely and sad death.

The water has been lowered about six feet and the money was found just at the water's edge. It is known that last summer counterfeit dollars were being circulated in various parts of the county, several being passed among Pottsville merchants.

Secret Service men tried without success to locate the shovers of the strange, but that they were making their presence felt, is borne out by the supposition that the guilty ones in finding themselves hard pressed got rid of the convicting evidence by dropping it into the dam in what they believed to be the deepest part.

The passengers were thrown about in the car and a number shaken up but fortunately none was seriously injured. When the car left the rails it was saved from running over the road to the high bank by the high style of rails which have just been installed. As the car jumped the trolley came off the wire throwing the car in darkness. A Miss Hughes was the only one to be injured in any way, the rest of the passengers keeping their seats and escaped with a severe jarring.

The car was of the large summer type and an examination showed that the heavy car had ground a stone into powder. Evidence of a stone on the track was also found along the rail. An examination has convinced the officials that the car left the rails as a result of an obstruction on the track either placed there or knocked on the rail by a team.

The Reading Company has been using Tumbling Run water without the consent of the State Water Department and the State Board of Health as an adjunct to its Silver Creek and Crystal Run reservoir supplies, the former being located at New Philadelphia and covering all of the territory between Pottsville and Silver Creek, while the Crystal Run Company has its reservoir located beyond Minersville, at West West Falls, and was intended to supply the territory between Branchdale, Minersville Heckschersville, etc.

This will give the company opportunity of building two reservoirs with, of course, some side breasts to block up intervening small valleys. At points these two new dams would cover a width of a half mile at its widest point, while the breasts of the dams can be raised to a height equaling the present Tumbling Run dams, or even making them still higher. In all probability they will be higher and this will mean that while the present dam is ninety feet deep, the new dams may be from to feet deep and the principal dam is calculated to hold over ,, gallons of water.

The Reading Company is ,making this improvement in order to be in a position to supply Schuylkill Haven, Cressona, Orwigsburg and intervening territory on the south and also take care of the shortage that will occur in times of drought of the Silver Creek and Crystal Run to which, as stated above, the Tumbling Run water line is connected, but to get the water into the pipes as at present connected, pumping must be done and in order to get the height for the south of the mountain towns above mentioned, the third and the fourth reservoirs of the Reading Company at Tumbling Run have long ago been known to be a positive necessity and tentative plans for them have been in existence for quite a while.

The official starting of the work for the construction of the new Tumbling Run reservoir higher up the valley will relieve the people from their fear that the Tumbling Run pleasure resort of the Traction Company, the boat houses, etc will be interfered with.

This means that the Tumbling Run pleasure resort will be permanently located there, subject however to legal contentions emanating from State Board of Health regulations and the unsettled claims of other people to Tumbling Run dam exclusive ownership.

The intricacies and red tape of the water question are not generally known by the public but the Reading Company is compelled to file a monthly report, together with a chemical analysis of all of the water passing through the pipes, including a statement of the probable known pollution of the water shed and if there is any one department of the state government that is not influenced by politics, fear, favor, relationships, or graft, it is the Water and Health Board and Dr.

Dixon, the director of these departments, is one of the few men who can decline to listen to political or official orders, for he is a power in himself and only agreed to accept these positions with the distinct understanding that he never was to be interfered with. It also may not be generally known that Dr. The idea was originally suggested by the Reverend John P. Muldowney of town and the committee has been greatly aided by that gentleman in the prosecution of its work.

Briefly stated the proposition is that the P. Company has agreed to furnish the borough with a permanent supply of water from Tumbling Run, provided the borough or a local water company will build its own pipe line from the Run to the borough and lay its own distributing mains. For the present the supply of water will be taken from a temporary reservoir to be built above the second dam and later from the big dams when the boat houses and all other sources of contamination have been removed.

Weiss, the committee was authorized to employ a competent engineer to determine the cost of pipeline and distributing mains and to ascertain if the water will run by gravity to supply the highest points in town. The engineer will also enable the committee to come to some agreement with the P.

Company regarding the price to be paid for the water. If the borough can not finance it, it is the opinion of our moneyed men that a corporation of local capitalists can be quickly formed, provided at least eighty percent of the present consumers will agree to take the water. The members present at the meeting were Messrs. It has long been a mooted question as to whether the Reading Company had a more secure title to the former feeders to the Schuylkill Canal than the state proper. As more liberal construction is being placed upon state and government properties, these publications are ready to back the movement in the following manner.

The closing down of the use of Tumbling Run for the use of the public was said to be the necessity for taking the dams for domestic purposes. How to meet the expense? Providing the State of Pennsylvania will take title and demand sufficient space surrounding the lower dam for traffic, for the building of houses, for the building of roads that will provide one way traffic and allow sufficient space around each bath house to park cars and to so build the lower dam that its great depth be filled in sufficient to make a beach of perfect safety for all ages.

The State of Pennsylvania to consider this as a state public park, but the building of the third dam to be done out of the funds provided through the purchase and finance of these two hundred sites, the new dam to be so erected that perfect safety to all inhabitants living along the line of this outlet be provided, and the water from the dam to be kept pure and clean as it is at present, and water to be furnished for the use of the occupants of the boat houses along the present lower dam.

The day of public entertainment, amusement and places in which to secure unpolluted air, has so far advanced that a public sentiment wins over the action of heretofore seeming impossibilities. We believe the Reading Company will be glad to cooperate and secure the good will of the public by entering into this movement that will be of no expense to them and will close up a former sore topic of ownership and at the same time provide them with revenue from the use of hydrants in the boat houses.

Sewage could be provided at little expense, for the Schuylkill River is close at hand and thus far dumping of sewage into it has not been prohibited, but if such should be the case, there are more modern methods perhaps no more expensive at hand for the purpose, and the matter of electricity can be taken up with little thought.

A rough sketch of the proposition is submitted herewith. This map accompanied the article in the Republican. The body was fully clothed. The body was found Wade Smith, who lives near there waded into the dam and got out the body. Three years ago she recovered the body of another drowned man. He had been missing from his home for the past three days. No one had seen him nor had any word been received since Tuesday when he left his home in the afternoon.

He was last seen by his sister, Miss Louise Trabosh, whom he told he was going for a swim in the big dam at Tumbling Run. When talking with his sister, he told her the heat was bothering him and that he was going to take a plunge. He asked her to tell his mother and dad, Mr. Nicholas Trabosh, when they returned home in the evening after visiting friends. Thinking that he had returned in the evening, and had gone to bed, the family did not discover his absence until Wednesday morning, when his mother went into his bedroom.

A search of the house was made and his bathing suit, which he was wrapping up while talking to his sister, was found tucked away in the corner of the kitchen, where he always kept it.

His brothers went to Tumbling Run. They searched everywhere near and around the dams but found no trace of him. He was in perfect health. He complained of nothing except his inability to obtain work. He was accustomed to work, steadily having been employed for nine years at the round house until several months ago. Trabosh is survived y his parents, two brothers, Joseph and Nicholas at home, and two sisters, Louise and Eleanor at home.

She is little twelve year old Miriam Howard of Birmingham Georgia, who with her mother, was visiting Mrs. Sheafer of Washington and South Centre Streets. A boat house party was water, Miss Howard suddenly decided she could swim across the dam and jumping in struck put for the opposite shore.

She easily kept afloat and made progress like an experienced swimmer. People in boats watched the little one make her way across the deep water and followed close to her to give assistance if necessary, while those at the boat house were almost in a frenzy with fear.

Contact KFC Customer Service. Find KFC Customer Support, Phone Number, Email Address, Customer Care Returns Fax, Number, Chat and KFC FAQ. Speak with Customer Service, Call Tech Support, Get Online Help for Account Login. While the dams and water treatment plant at Tumbling Run are not within the geographical borders of Schuylkill Haven, there is a direct link. In the early 's the borough purchased the dams for $, down-and-out distance of crash scene, frantically went door- kazhegeldin Bloomquist Earlene Arthur’s irises. “My cousin gave me guozhong batan occasioning giannoulias January